We have NHS ethical approval!

Henning's hard work and diligence has paid off! We have been granted NHS ethical approval to begin recruitment of psoriasis patients at Castle Hill Hospital Dermatology Department. I have got my ID badge, had my flu jab and am ready to go!


The staff at Castle Hill have been fantastic already and found me a space to do my data collection and recruitment. It is a little unorthodox as it is a male changing room, but completely unused and a nice spacious and light room which is perfect for this research. As you can see below I have set up the experiment equipment and we are all set.

Just outside this room is a big waiting area that patients can sit and read through the information sheet and decide if they wish to take part.

I am feeling very optimistic and am so pleased to be able to make a start!

Comments